Thursday, March 13, 2008

Yet another blog~

I had been switching from blogs to blogs for a while and had thought that I'd use my MySpace to blog. Yet somehow, I'm slightly lazy to log onto that to blog. Somehow blog spot seems to make me blog more.

Yet another sleepless night. I wonder what's wrong with me lately. I guess it's coz I slept too much in the day. I really should fix my sleeping time.

So like how I've always explain the names of my blogs, I'll do so for this one too. Ignis Diligo. Ignis = Fire Diligo = Love. I bet Hatty will say "Infatuation" when she sees the name and meaning of my blog. I don't know how you might see my feeling as. A feeling that I won't even attempt to explain. I really love him alot. I really wish I can be with him forever.

Tomorrow will be 14th of March. Exactly one month from when he came to visit me. That was the happiest few days of my life so far. I'm planning on visiting him within this month. Yet things kept happening and I've been so busy lately that I couldn't finish up my assignment... and I don't feel confident enough to run off and have fun while there's work to be done x.x I really miss him alot though...

No comments: