Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spending Time

Finally finished reading the last book of Harry Potter. Didn't know it'd make me cry so much... Loved the twists and turns and revelations... Ah~ so much emotions flooded over me while reading it.

Started squishing clay again and I'm 100% sure now that whatever those clay contains, it's making my hands going bloated upon contact... but still, I really like making those clay figures~ not to mention that I need to make them since I have to hand in my claymation assignment... I just hope the numbness isn't some kind of weird effect from toxins... So far, the numbness will be gone after a night's sleep and will happen again only if I touched the clay again. Should be ok~

My knee that I had twisted a week or so ago seems to finally be alright. Doesn't hurt or anything anymore when I walk or move around~ think I'll start going swimming after my exam on April 8 and then when the weather isn't too cold, I'll start taking walks and joggings too~ Maybe when I finally feel up to it... I'll start cooking again.

My spirits are still kinda low and I'm missing him like crazy... but I'll be ok... I can handle myself... and I definitely have to burn my passport to prevent myself from flying over and acting like a stalker... x.x

1 comment:

PuppyDog Tales said...

I still have the 7th Harry Potter book (borrowed from a friend), probably a few weeks after it came out, and I still have yet to read it.

I did start reading the beginning, but got bored and skimmed the epilogue... and I hated the epilogue... I mean, fine, JKR can do whatever she likes with her characters, I just don't like the writing style used in the epilogue... it was so... amateur...

it is for this reason my friend is crying for me to finish reading and return the book but I'm just procrastinating about it.