Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Who am I kidding?

Despite my desire to be able to just smile and say I'm alright, despite my efforts to keep myself so busy so that I won't have time to think about him, I'm missing him like crazy...

Yet, I'm sticking to my word and not contacting him in any way... I said I won't... so I guess I shouldn't. I wonder if he's alright... I wonder how he is... Maybe he hates me? Maybe he's happy that I am no longer bugging him...? I realize that I seem to be thinking of weird things to hurt myself... I wonder if he ever thought of me or misses me...? Sigh...

Bought a few books and went through all of them already... Started playing some old non online games to fill up my time. Chris showed me Requiem - Bloodymare today and I'm thinking of playing that when it gets to open beta. Seems like something I'd like. Hopefully it'll be fun and take my mind off its wanderings.

No comments: